I’m Lucy. I’m 32- just! I’m a devoted blog reader. I love wedding blogs (this may seem odd to other people- I am not engaged) some of my work is focused on events and I just love the personal detail that people put into a wedding (well that is what I tell myself anyway). I love blogs about crafty things and cooking (also odd- because not once have I made anything that has been a success no matter how much passion there had been to start). I love the photography in blogs and try to replicate it with my trusty Sony Alpha and trio of lenses (I really need to practice more). I have lots of ideas for new businesses (but have stopped at taking them beyond ideas as I am too scared to fail) and love reading blogs of those who are willing to give their idea a go. I actually bought the url www.mydaymyway.co.uk for one of my business ideas- until I revisit this idea again it will be my blog space. So now it’s my turn to blog!
I’m Lucy. I’m pretty hard on myself and I have a negative inner voice that I listen to far too much!
I’m Lucy. I’m setting off on an adventure at the ripe old age of 32 to try and understand who I am. This blog will try to map that journey. To start I am going to split the journey into 6 categories:
- London Life- I live in Peckham, South East London with my wonderful Yorkshire lad. We get out to explore as much as we can but also just enjoy a local pub or pizza takeaway.
- It’s a good life- I am going to keep a gratitude journal and update once a week. There is a lot to be grateful for and I need to remember that!
- Photography- Practice, practice, practice. Feel free to comment away on these. Good or bad- I can take it (I think!)
- Homemade- This will follow my attempts at cookery and crafting.
- Inspiration- I will share inspiration from books, sayings, blogs and other media.. I will tell you now this may include a lot of pics from wedding blogs!
Take a rummage around these categories here!
I hope you enjoy my ramblings.
Lots of love